Keeping your Accelera tires in good condition is essential to maintaining safety while on the road. There are many potential problems you could run into in terms of tire care. To help you prevent some of those problems, we’ve compiled a list of 8 general tire safety tips.
- Check your tire pressure and adjust accordingly. It’s recommended to do this once a month.
- Inspect your tires regularly for abnormal wear or damage .
- Rotate your tires according to your owner’s manual .
- Maintain proper tire balance.
- Maintain proper alignment.
- Avoid overloading your vehicle and/or tires.
- Replace tires when necessary. Stick to installing tires in matched pairs or complete sets.
- Know your tires and make sure they’re right for your vehicle and driving environment.
Finally, be sure to always practice safe driving habits. For more information on any of our tips, or for information on what to do when there’s damage to any of those areas, take a look at our other tips on the Tires 101 page.